Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WAW!

It's Wide-angle Wednesday! I am here, just still somehow trying to get back in the swing of life after the race/trip.  Spring has arrived and left again, but I was able to get a couple runs outside (BLISS!) and work in the yard (more BLISS!).  I have a 5K coming up for St. Pats this Saturday and new shoes on the way.  I'll have to do a proper update soon, but for now, it's WAW time! 


Has spring arrived where you are yet? We were at a freak 80 degrees yesterday and then 12 hours later there was snow predicted! 

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pic! I can just smell the sweet air looking at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous spring-y pic! I hope warmer weather comes and stays SOON. I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so nice the past few days and I have gotten more sun than I did the whole week in Florida, so I'm trying not to complain about a few more cold days. LOL

      Delete
  3. Same freakish weather here too except I see no signs of snow yet!!! I'm glad your knee is feeling well enough to race this weekend! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily we didn't get any snow, just some rain and chilly temps! My knee is occasionally bugging me still and that right foot, but not enough to keep me from running!

      Delete
  4. Same here. I believe Mother Nature hates us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring has been here for a while.... ;) Perks of living in FL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had spring for two days, and now I'm sitting, looking out the window, at a 10 inch snow storm :( UGH. But your picture gives me hope that spring will someday come to Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture! I have contemplated doing that 5k saturday just haven't decided if I want to as town is a mad house during st. pats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picture! In Florida, winter only stops by for a few days at a time anyways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! That's my favorite view of the castle (although there really isn't a bad view of the castle is there!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, I wish I had your eye for photography:) Oh and a fabulous camera:)

    ReplyDelete