Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wide-angle Wednesday

Hello, hello!  It's humpday!  Dallas & I just went for a run outside this morning, I tested out my 10K outfit since it's cold and I know my upcoming 10K on Nov. 2nd will probably be cold.  Outfit worked perfectly, I'm getting excited for the race!  A peek at what I decided to wear since it's WAW. 


Rey is home and we went out to dinner last night at our favorite Mexican restaurant.  Naturally I had a margarita (or two) LOL



 There are these rocks outside that I always make my kids sit on and let me take their photo, last night they were in true form and posed like pros.  

 Aaaand, since it's WAW, I thought I would share more photos of Savannah's room re-do now.  She actually took almost all of these shots, it looks like my girl has the eye!  She loves the room and how it came out, I do too. 





  We also emptied out one of the closets in her room that was being used for storage and let her put all HER stuff in there.  She loves it.


 I know it's not the most exciting of things, but it's what's going on right now aside from training.  I'm feeling SO SO SO good about my running and I think the three runs a week is just enough to not injure myself but still be able to go longer and faster.  The rest of the week is pretty crazy, Rey is home, my mom is coming out to celebrate Savannah's Birthday, Dallas & I have a 5.5 mile run on Friday, petsitting, and then we have the big Birthday party/sleepover on Sunday. 



12 comments:

  1. Cute room re-do!!

    Is your 10K coming up the one you want to use for GSC corrals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, I luckily ran my first 10K back in June and submitted a time of 1:08:11 when I registered for PHM...BUT...I was hoping to shave a couple minutes off that time and resubmit! Not sure if that will happen because I'm not really any faster since I was out for the injury for over 5 weeks!

      Delete
  2. Love the room decor, especially the lights (I'm a sucker for christmas lights) And the sneak peek of the race outfit looks great! Good luck on your runs this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! It is going to work really well, cute but very comfy so I can focus on a PR.

      Delete
  3. How fun!! Love the lights :) and the quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, I got her the quote as a bday gift and gave it to her early when we did the room so she could put it up. She loves it.

      Delete
  4. She does have a good eye! Great pics- and #SparkleOn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit for the 10K looks super cute! I know you'll rock it! - Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for feeling so great about running! The room looks awesome, too. The lights are so much fun and wow is that a nice closet! Your hubby reminds me so much of a celebrity, but I can't remember who it is or what he was in...that's going to bother me today, trying to remember it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, sometimes people say he looks like Lou Diamond Phillips. When I told him what you said...that was his reply...and then he said..."or Brad Pitt." LOL

      Delete